To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Friday, May 7, 2010

Of True False and OBA

Coming to the end of my 5 week in Orthopedics, we face the inevitable. Exams! Today we sat for our Psychiatry and Orthopedic MCQ paper.

The paper consists of the usual True False, OBA and EMQ. And as usual, the dilemma throughout most of the paper was not about the right answer but rather to "answer or not to answer". Why? Negative marking of course. We don't want to loose our hard earned marks do we? haha

Orthopaedic MCQ was ok. It was do-able. Not that I'm gonna score in it, but I can safely say I passed that paper. Psychiatry on the other hand was different. Our course coordinator, Dr Rajan was right. The paper was tough. Sigh. Hopefully I have enough correct answer to pass that paper.

Tomorrow will be my long case. After that, my long awaited 1 week break. Oh, break has never felt this good. After spending 3 weeks consecutive weeks in Seremban, I really do need a break.

(Posted 1 day late due to Internet glitch)

No comments:

Post a Comment