To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Friday, May 7, 2010

Ortho Long Case

I can finally put my Ortho books away for awhile. Long case today turned out okay, apart from the fact that I waited 4 hours to present my case. The case assigned to me was a Femoral Neck Fracture. Mr Naik didn't ask me that many question. Perhaps because it was late or perhaps because I'm the 8th or 9th student under him. hahaha He ended the session by saying I did okay. Let's see how this would translate to in grades. =P

Reflecting back on how I used to study during year 1 as compared to how I am now, I can see a tremendous change. Perhaps if I studied as hard as I do now 3 years ago, I would have gotten better grades. Perhaps I would have a much stronger foundation than what I have now. Perhaps if I have a time machine, I would advice my younger self to avoid these mistakes (along with some others) and do much better. I guess I have grown wiser over the years. Have I? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment