To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Revision for Internal Medicine

Having holidays does not mean time to rest and play. Holidays are time to catch up on studies and do revision. Such is the life of a medical student. A bit sad huh.After spending the last 5 days of my holidays in relative rest, it is now time to revise for EOS. Urrggh. This proves much harder than I expected. Firstly since its holidays and more importantly, Internal Medicine simply shuts my brain off. Sigh. Maybe I do prefer Surgery over Int Med. Nevertheless, I still need to revise Int Med. But how do I make it more interesting? How do I contain the vast amount of informations in my brain? If only I could download them in like how Neo does in Matrix. Would be nice. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment