To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Movie Mania

With EOS done and over with, it seems like I have caught myself a nasty condition. I call it Post EOS Syndrome. Cardinal signs of this syndrome is the feeling of boredom, nothing better to do, watching tonnes of movie and occasionally appearing in university despite being on holidays. Anyone else suffering from these symptoms? haha

In the past few weeks I have watched the following movies:


Angels & Demons




ICAC - I Corrupt All Cops






Monster vs Aliens

Terminator Salvation - watched it on the 1st day. =)




Star Trek

Only 5? hmmm.. It felt like alot more. haha Looks like I need to watch more movies then. haha


Im still waiting for the release of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. I predict and know that it will be an awesome movie. =)





Tranformers - Revenge of The Fallen

I need to watch X-Men Origins as well. It released near my exams and I have yet to watch it. Is there anyone out there who have not watched it or wanna watch it again? Anyone? Call me if interested. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment