To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Around KL

I had some relatives from Sungai Petani who came over to Kl over the weekend. We took them around to some of the iconic landmarks of KL. I too tagged along visiting places I live nearby but never truly put much thought into.
Tugu Negara (National Monument)
It has ben at least a decade since I last went to the National Monument.




















Galery Sri Perdana
The former residence of our PM Dr M, it has been converted into a archive. It's like a mini museum of the residence with some pictures and gifts he recieved as a PM. My 1st time there. Didn't even knew it exists. =p
The great view of KL from the residence


Some of his vehicles.












Thean Hou Temple
Door Gods - Protects the house from evil spirits











Zodiac animals. A favourite of young children











Palace
I have never been to the palace. I have countless times drove pass it but never stopped. It's ironic since I have visited the palace at England and China. =)





Changing of Guards



Petaling Street (Chinatown)

No comments:

Post a Comment