To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Diablo 3


First heard of the upcoming release of Diablo 3 since Semester 4. The beta version has just been released. D3 will probably be released in a year or so. I played D2 a lot and naturally I just cant wait for D3 to be released. Saw the game play trailer, and it looks good. They have improved it in game play, interface and storyline. Feels more realistic and less game-like now.



There will be 5 character classes. Demon Hunter, Wizard, Monk, Witch Doctor and my favourite Barbarian. Used Barbarian in D 2, will probably use Barbarian again in D3. Many of the new character classes have some attributes from the characters of D2. Demon hunter is somewhat like Amazon+ Assassin of D2. Monk - Paladin, Wizard- Sorceress, With Doctor- Necromancer. But they have been modified to have more specialized characteristic.


Man, I cant wait for this. I'm just worried my PC may not be able to support. I barely have the minimum requirement for RAM, my processor is lacking and my video card is not up to par with the minimum level. Damn it. What should I do? Should I get a new desktop for this? Is it worth it? Checked out the prices. It would set me back approximately RM1600.


system-reqs-minimum



Minimum PC Requirements
OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista® / Windows® 7 (Latest Service Packs) with DirectX® 9.0c
CPU: Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz / AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 4400+
GFX: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
HDD: 12 GB available Hard Drive Space
RAM: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista® / Windows® 7 users, 2 GB for Mac® users)
Other: Broadband Internet connection and 1024x768 minimum display resolution

(Note:  Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband Internet connecton.  Wireless results may vary.)


Diablo 3 Recommended System Requirements
PC Requirements
OS: Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Latest Service Packs)
CPU: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz / AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
GFX: NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 / ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better

My System
Windows Vista
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz
Ram 1GB
NVDIA GeForce Go 7200





Official Cinematic Trailer
Monk Gameplay Video

Barbarian Game play
Demon Hunter Trailer Video

No comments:

Post a Comment