To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Friday, July 16, 2010

Obstetrics

Obstetric posting started out highly stressed, (augmented even more by EOS stress) highly intense and alot of pissed off moments. Nevertheless, I can confidently say that Obstetrics is one of the best and my best loved clinical posting so far. =)

A friend asked me why I like Obs. Honestly speaking, I don't know. Its just something that attracts me. Something that catched my interest. It's something that I know I should be doing. Like a calling. The same reason I'm in med school. hahaha

Perhaps this will be what I will be doing in the future after all. As MZ said, I am going to "marry" all the woman in the Obstetric Ward. hahaha

MRCOG. Keeping my fingers crossed. May this work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment