To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Thursday, July 29, 2010

1st Failure in Clinical School

I have just received my 1st failure in Clinical School. Or should I say my 1st and 2nd failure.. sigh.

Results of our last MCQ paper was released today. I collected it and i found out that I failed both my Obstetrics and Pediatrics MCQ paper. How was this possible? I was really sure I passed my Obstetrics and I was sure I would probably pass my Pediatrics. Even if i didn pass my pediatrics, I didn expect myself to do so badly. i got a C- for Obstetrics and a D+ for Pediatrics. (Passing mark is a C)

Sigh. This is sad. I think its because of the True-False section. It always pulls down our marks and causes us to do badly. the good news is, True-False questions will be completely replaced with One Best Answer next semester. I hope this change would include us in Semester 8 and not just the juniors in Semester 6. I really really really hope so. And I speak for most of my batch mates too. Get rid of true false questions please.

No comments:

Post a Comment