To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Friday, November 25, 2011

Another portfolio weekend

The weekend is here again. However, I am doubtful there will be much rest this weekend. I have 2 portfolio to complete and still need to identify a case for my Psychiatry portfolio. After I have accomplished that, there is a whole pile of things to revise and study. That's the life of a Semester 10 medical student.

I was rather pissed off earlier at how poor some people's attitude can be. There are those who looks so highly on themselves, thinks they are so smart and that they can go around insulting and looking down on us. How childish. We should realize that we are never the best and we are never better that others. Everyone is good at something. You may think you are better, but trust me when I say you are not. Do not think so highly of yourself, do not look down on others and do not think you are all mighty. You have no idea what the future holds. Remember this.


No comments:

Post a Comment