To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe
-Anatole France-

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tick Tick Tick

Did you hear that? That's the sound of the seconds passing by. Every second passed brings me much closer to 18th May 2009 - EOS5. Only 24 days to go.

After the CNS/MSK summative assessment next Thursday, I will be starting my final revision before EOS. This will be the last preparation before I face the big question. Am I worthy of entering Phase 2?

I will have 16 days. 1 day per system for CVS, Respi, GIT and Hemato. 2 days each for Repro, Renal, Endo, MSK and CNS. That leave another 2 days for OSCE which I can also use if I fail to complete my revision in the expected time. This is going to be a race against a bullet train.
Each note shall sound very much like this.
*flip flip flip*
"next!"
*flip flip flip*
"next!"
*flip flip flip*
"next!"

No comments:

Post a Comment